Monday, October 14, 2013

My Personal Learning Network!



A personal learning network. I am almost sure that it's as complicated as it sounds! I have looked at the video twice and it's really not such a simple concept. Maybe it will look more simple after it all comes together. I have Twitter and Classroom 2.0 and Google+ and Pinterest and the list goes on. I really want to narrow it down to be functional! I really see the potential in creating a powerful network that can give me the knowledge that I need to go to where I want to go with my Web developement and career. The challenge is not insurmountable but it's somewhat daunting to me.


 I have found some useful information on Pinterest and I can use several of the ideas already.I have had a Twitter account but have not been very active, but now I maybe have a need for it and I'm starting to understand the usefulness of it.The truth is, I may have heard in the media such casual use of Twitter and had sort of written it off. I'm pretty good at thinking "outside of the box" and I will use that mentality here to make my plan work! I'll keep you all posted and hope we can learn together!
Cheers,
ED

No comments:

Post a Comment