Monday, October 28, 2013

TWITTER me now!


I have my own Twitter account! I wonder why it took so long? I am sure the advantages will be clear once I get used to this platform. It is something that some have used to express their opinions on the important subjects matter to us. From politics to personal issues, you can speak your mind on Twitter, but do you dare? It takes courage to say what you feel and what you think. I suppose that the best policy is to be honest and admit that I’m not sure about speaking too much on any subject, but I suppose I could talk most extensively on subjects that I am familiar with. Some of my reservations are the backlash that one can experience on such social media sites. I have been on Facebook several times and I have managed to anger most of my family in some way or another. It is not the same as sitting across the table from someone and the message can be misunderstood quite easily. We can learn just how important, genuine human personal contact can be by having a bad experience on FB or Twitter. I have seen the headlines and seen the reactions of celebrity Tweets gone bad! No one is perfect, but the medium can be quite unforgiving and traumatic in the end. I can honestly say, yes I do have reservations, but I will not fear the cost of the truth when it comes down to it! With that being said, it is quite an interesting concept that the whole world can hear what you say from behind the cover of the internet. So I wonder if I have anything to say and anything really important to say. Well maybe, but if I think about that, it seems way to intimidating, so I will just take a chance and not take it all too seriously!





@EddieOnTheMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment