Tuesday, November 26, 2013

GOOGLE FORMS!


Google forms is quite a discovery! I was not aware of the existence of Google forms and was quite surprised. I could, I suppose go into an extensive discussion of what is possible with such a tool, but honestly the possibilities are endless. I can think of a few nice things that maybe could be useful. How about a party invitation? You display what the other invited guests are bringing and rule out everyone showing up with desert! 

You could take a vote on where to have the family reunion. Coordinating any sort of meeting or event could be simplified with any Google form. 


If you are in a band, you could send out a survey to all the fans on your mailing list and ask them what they thought of you last performance. You could take requests (and give a discount for responding) and give a shout out at the next show. 


Getting opinion on anything is easy with a form. Reaching consensus that avoids the tendency of distracting arguments could be really helpful, especially with my family! I can’t imagine my mom using “forms” but she could have decided on the dinner menu with no resistance from her kids! 


You can keep track of your budget and passwords and many other things and have access from any computer! So many things you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment